Stormforce Lady of the Land Bib Overtrousers
Sign up for restock notifications!
Twin-skin technology, practical high performers
At their best during the worst weather, these women’s weatherproof bibs will keep you clean, warm and dry, with no gaps or cold bits to worry about. Innovative twin-skin technology meets ingenious, all-in-one design, for 100% wind and rain-proofing, a tailored fit, and total breathable comfort.
- All-in-one design, form-fitting cut, streamlined protection in all the right places
- Easy-adjust elasticated braces, for a relaxed and seamless fit
- Watertight internal chest pocket with Velcro closure, and two large hip pockets, fully lined and corner-reinforced for extra strength
- Reinforced crutch insert, for ease of movement and added strength
- Heavy duty domes at the ankles, to keep wet and dirt out, and give a snug closure over boots
- Cut away heel, to stop the trouser leg from getting caught under footwear
- Unique twin-skin technology, offering a double layer of protection
- Precision engineered from robust 500D rip-stop fabric
- DWR coated to actively repel water and dirt
- Quality construction, designed for long-lasting, hard-working wear
- High frequency welded seams, making the inner liner 100% waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Outer layer has a waterproof rating of 15,000 mm, with a breathable rating of 5,000gm/m2-24hrs. Which is bonded to an inner liner which is also 100% waterproof and breathable
The Kaiwaka Stormforce Lady Of The Land range of wet weather gear is born of grassroots knowledge, hands-on experience and full-on respect for the land. Kaiwaka pioneered the development of twin-skin technology, and this is high performance workwear is designed by farmers, for farmers (specifically, the female kind). 100% guaranteed to keep you protected and keep you going, no matter how much wind, rain, mud or muck comes your way. Performance-wise, Stormforce is a force of nature: 100% windproof + 100% waterproof + unique twin-skin technology + fit-for-purpose design + breathable + durable.
CARE & SIZE GUIDE
- Hand or machine wash up to 40°C (max)
- Do not spin, drip dry only
- Do not dry clean, tumble dry or iron
- Do not use bleach and minimise detergent
- Do not store away damp