Stormforce Bib Overtrousers
Men’s Stormforce Bib Overtrousers
New Zealand’s famous for turning on ‘four seasons in one day’, so kitting up with wet weather gear from top to toe is a fact of life, whether you’re in the far north or the deep south. There’s no point just pulling on a hooded jacket; your legs need proper weather protection too.
When it comes to waterproof trousers that are suitable for farmers and other types of outdoor workers, bib overtrousers tick all the boxes. Why? They stay up reliably, so you can actually forget you’re wearing them. And there’s no tight elastic around your waist, which makes moving easier and more comfortable.
Farmers’ overtrousers with Twin-Skin technology
Like all Stormforce gear, our waterproof bib overalls feature Twin-Skin technology. This involves an outer layer of 100% waterproof ripstop fabric with sealed seams and an inner liner of breathable waterproof material with welded seams. We seal and weld our seams, because it’s the only way to keep H2O out. What’s more, our trou are domed at the ankles, so you can put them over the top of your gumboots – it’s the only way to keep your feet dry.
Overtrou features that make life on the farm easier
To design overtrousers with a bib that will exceed your expectations in every way, our design team put themselves in your shoes (or gumboots, as is probably the case). They learned that you need multiple pockets, so these trou have a giant internal pocket in the bib and two roomy lined hip pockets. They also learned that getting your oilskin trousers stuck under your heel is really, really annoying, so they came up with a cut-away on the back part of the trouser hem that stops this from happening. And they found out that the crutch is the sore point, when it comes to comfort. So there’s an insert in our crutch that allows maximum movement with no pinchy bits. You’ll be all good downunder.
An unbeatable list of waterproof trouser features:
- Unique Twin-Skin technology for 100% waterproofing
- Outer layer of ripstop fabric for durability and long life
- Inner lining layer that’s waterproof and breathable
- All seams are either high frequency welded or sealed
- Elasticated adjustable braces
- Large internal waterproof chest pocket with Velcro closure
- Two lined hip pockets
- Pockets reinforced in each corner for extra strength
- Insert sewn into the crutch for maximum movement and extra reinforcement
- Domed at ankles for secure closure over gumboots
- Cut away heel prevents trouser leg from getting caught under the heel of your boots