Stormforce Winter Jacket
Men’s Kaiwaka Stormforce Winter Jacket
In winter, it’s fair to say that a seriously-engineered waterproof and windproof jacket is an outdoor worker’s guardian angel. When it’s chucking down outside or coming in at Warp Factor 9 horizontally, it’s comforting to know that you’ll stay warm and dry on the inside.
There are a lot of wet weather gear brands on the market that claim to be waterproof, but only a few that actually deliver on the promise. Kaiwaka Clothing is one of the few. And we’re not about to tell you who the others are!
Waterproof clothing that’s light years ahead
We know a thing or two about constructing wet weather gear that won’t let you down. Our unique Twin-Skin technology involves an outer layer of 100% waterproof ripstop fabric with sealed seams and an inner liner of breathable waterproof material with welded seams. We seal and weld our seams, because it’s the only way to keep H2O out.
The real miracle is that even with all this heavy-duty waterproofing technology, our Kaiwaka winter jacket still manages to breathe. You won’t get too steamy and tropical while you’re slogging it out with the elements.
Outdoor jacket features that put a smile in your day
We’re the first to admit that our designers are sticklers for detail. That’s why this men’s outdoor jacket has a double-storm flap protecting the two-way zip closure; a lined weatherproof hood with a peak that preserves your peripheral vision; and a drawstring with toggles to deal with that nasty sideways rain.
Our designers are also obsessed with pockets. This high quality outdoor jacket has five of them, so you can head off with all your essential stuff stashed safely on your person. Even your iPad if necessary.
An unbeatable list of outdoor clothing features
- Unique Twin-Skin technology for 100% waterproofing
- Outer layer of ripstop fabric for durability and long life
- Inner fleece lining that’s waterproof and breathable
- All seams are either high frequency welded or sealed
- Heavy duty two-way zipper – have the top down or bottom up, depending on conditions
- Double storm flap over the zip with brass metal dome fasteners
- Lined weatherproof hood with drawstring & toggle adjustment
- Improved peak design that supports excellent peripheral vision
- One internal chest zip pocket with flap and velcro closure for your phone and wallet
- Two hand pockets in the side
- Two large storage pockets on the front
- Front shortened design reduces bulk and won’t restrict movement
- Long tail flap for extra warmth and rear-end weather protection
- Comfortable and waterproof internal wrist cuffs in sleeves