Sign up for restock notifications!
Made tough, for the roughest conditions
Monster waves and driving storms? No problem. Fish oil, abrasives and cleaning chemicals? Also no problem! Featuring the latest in high tech, high spec design, materials and engineering, this epic marine waterproof jacket guarantees 100% weather protection and form-fitted comfort at sea.
- Fully lined storm-proof hood with drawstring and toggle adjustment
- Heavy-duty, two way YKK zipper with full length, easy seal, reinforced Velcro storm flap
- Internal wrist cuffs in sleeves for a comfortable, waterproof seal,
- Outer Velcro wrist tabs for easy adjustment
- Front cutaway design reduces bulk, and allows for unrestricted movement
- Long tail flap adds warmth and rear-end weather protection
- High vis colourway, putting your safety first
- Precision engineered from robust Nylon fabric
- Wind and waterproof, fish oil and cleaning chemical resistant
- Lightweight and flexible + Waterproof lining
- Quality construction, designed for long-lasting, hard-working wear
- High frequency welded seams, for a sturdy, watertight seal
Anyone who knows the ocean, knows it’s not always smooth sailing. Which is why you need Kaiwaka Tufflon on board. This is extra-tough, super-resilient wet weather gear, crafted to the highest marine-grade standards, incorporating the latest waterproofing technology, and designed to withstand the roughest, most turbulent conditions at sea. 100% weatherproof, comfortable and durable. Add high vis into the mix, and your protection is assured. Proudly made in New Zealand. Suited to commercial fishing crews, casual anglers, yachties and offshore workers.
CARE & SIZE GUIDE
- Hand or machine wash up to 40°C (max)
- Do not spin, drip dry only
- Do not dry clean, tumble dry or iron
- Do not use bleach and minimise detergent
- Do not store away damp
- Turn garment inside out and hang up to dry at the end of each day