Stormforce Blue Parka
Sign up for restock notifications!
Twin-skin technology, long line protection
This twin-skin, thigh length, waterproof parka is purpose-built to brave the briniest conditions - bringing high spec materials, innovative design and world-class craftsmanship to the fore. Wet weather gear that performs better, so you can too. 100% wind and rain-proof, totally breathable.
- Fully lined storm-proof hood with drawstring and toggle adjustment (folds away when not needed)
- Rigid peak design for easy movement and unrestricted peripheral vision
- Raised collar for improved comfort, protecting the neck from the weather
- Heavy-duty two-way zipper, take it from the top-down or bottom-up
- Easy seal, reinforced Velcro storm flap over zip
- All the pockets you’ll ever need: one internal and one external chest pocket with flap and Velcro closure, two hand pockets for warmth, two additional side pockets for extra storage
- High viz reflective strip, putting your safety first
- Unique twin-skin technology, offering a double layer of protection
- Precision engineered from robust 600D rip-stop fabric
- Quality construction, designed for long-lasting, hard-working wea
- High frequency welded seams, making the inner liner 100% waterproof, windproof and breathable
The outer fabric has a waterproof rating of 20,000mm, with a breathability rating of 10,000mm/m2-24 hours. Which is laminated to a waterproof and breathable liner, and a 40D Tricot backer.
Custom-crafted for boaties and fishermen, the Kaiwaka Stormforce Blue range of wet weather and commercial fishing raingear is known for its high performance on the high seas. Utterly dependable, this is the gold standard for heavy-duty outdoor protection in the toughest marine conditions, keeping you warm, dry and comfortable onboard. Guaranteed 100% windproof + 100% waterproof + unique twin-skin technology + fit-for-purpose design + breathable + flexible + seam sealed + proudly made in New Zealand.
CARE & SIZE GUIDE
- Hand or machine wash up to 40°C (max)
- Do not spin, drip dry only
- Do not dry clean, tumble dry or iron
- Do not use bleach and minimise detergent
- Do not store away damp