Agtex Bib Overtrousers
Sign up for restock notifications!
Unbelievable bib performance
The clouds are rolling in, you’ve got a back-breaking job to do - but now you can step out in comfort, thanks to these premium waterproof bibs. Combining the lightweight flexibility of our Sealtex range with the hardwearing oil, fat and chemical resistance of Dairytex, it’s the tip-to-toe wet weather protector you’ve been waiting for.
*Please note this product has been discontinued
- All-in-one design, with easy-adjust elasticated braces, for a relaxed and seamless fit
- Comfy elasticated back waistband, designed to flex and stretch when you do
- Two handy side entry pockets for access to your trouser pocket (so you don’t have to get undressed every time you reach for your keys)
- Reinforced knee patches, for sturdy padding where you need it
- Heavy duty domes at the ankles, to keep wet and dirt out, and give a snug closure over boots
- Developed to be super lightweight, flexible and abrasive resistant
- Outer layer is designed to resist not just wind and water, but also oil, fat and chemicals
- Quality construction, designed for long-lasting, hard-working wear
- High frequency welded seams, making the garment 100% waterproof, windproof and comfortable
- Waterproof rating of 10,000mm
Working the land is tough enough, without your gear packing it in. But no danger of that, with Kaiwaka’s latest range of super-durable outdoor wet weather gear, Agtex. Designed and refined by farmers, for farmers, in our very own (wet and muddy) backyard, this rugged workwear is a relief and a revolution; combining the best in lightweight, high tech materials with practical, hardwearing design. Give it heaps – it can take it! 100% oil, fat and chemical resistant + 100% windproof + 100% waterproof + flexible + durable + proudly made in New Zealand.
- Hand or machine wash up to 40°C (max)
- Do not spin, drip dry only
- Do not dry clean, tumble dry or iron
- Do not use bleach and minimise detergent
- Do not store away damp
- Wash/rinse after every use with warm water