Sign up for restock notifications!
Rain, stains, go away
The tougher the conditions, the better this premium farm rain jacket performs. Using an outerwear fabric that combines the lightweight flexibility of our Sealtex range, with the hardwearing oil, fat and chemical resistance of Dairytex – you’re looking at comfort, craftsmanship, weatherproofing and wearability all the way.
*Please note this product has been discontinued
- Full-face, fully lined, storm-proof collar and hood, with drawstring and toggle adjustment
- Innovative peak design, for ease of movement and unrestricted peripheral vision
- Heavy-duty two-way zipper, take it from the top-down or bottom-up
- Double storm flap over zip with heavy duty brass metal dome fasteners
- Watertight pockets - two large at the front for everyday essentials, and two at the side to keep your hands cosy
- Internal neoprene wrist cuffs in sleeves, for a secure, comfortable, waterproof seal
- Developed to be super lightweight, flexible and abrasive resistant
- Outer layer is designed to resist not just wind and water, but also oil, fat and chemicals
- Quality construction, designed for long-lasting, hard-working wear
- High frequency welded seams, making the garment 100% waterproof, windproof and comfortable
- Waterproof rating of 10,000mm
Working the land is tough enough, without your gear packing it in. But no danger of that, with Kaiwaka’s latest range of super-durable outdoor wet weather gear, Agtex. Designed and refined by farmers, for farmers, in our very own (wet and muddy) backyard, this rugged workwear is a relief and a revolution; combining the best in lightweight, high tech materials with practical, hardwearing design. Give it heaps – it can take it! 100% oil, fat and chemical resistant + 100% windproof + 100% waterproof + flexible + durable + proudly made in New Zealand.
- Hand or machine wash up to 40°C (max)
- Do not spin, drip dry only
- Do not dry clean, tumble dry or iron
- Do not use bleach and minimise detergent
- Do not store away damp
- Wash/rinse after every use with warm water