Dairytex Bib Overtrousers
Sign up for restock notifications!
Unparalleled performance under pressure
When you’re up at first light, and working through till dark, these superior bib pants offer all the weather protection, stain and chemical resistance, mobility and top-to-toe comfort you need. Precision engineered for the milking shed, paddock, back block and beyond.
- All-in-one design, with easy-adjust elasticated braces, for a relaxed and seamless fit
- Watertight internal chest pocket, to keep your essentials safe
- Reinforced knee patches, for added padding and extra strength
- Two side access pockets, with corner reinforcing
- Tailored double-welded crutch seam, for ease of movement and added reinforcement
- Heavy duty domes at the ankles, to keep wet and dirt out, and give a snug closure over boots
- Our proprietary outer membrane is designed to resist not just wind and water, but also oil, fat, acid and farm chemicals
- Precision engineered from robust European fabric, with superior comfort and ease of movement
- Quality construction, designed for long-lasting, hard-working wear
- High frequency welded seams, for strength and stability where it’s needed most
Kaiwaka’s Dairytex range of high performance waterproof workwear is built tough to cope with whatever farm life throws at it. Specialist protection in the milking shed or paddock, this gear has been tried and tested by our rural crew, and combines proven, high-tech materials with practical, hard-wearing design. Milk it for all it’s worth! 100% weatherproofing + 100% oil, fat, acid and chemical resistance + comfortable fit + durable + proudly made in New Zealand.
- Hand or machine wash up to 40°C (max)
- Do not spin, drip dry only
- Do not dry clean, tumble dry or iron
- Do not use bleach or detergent
- Do not store away damp
- Wash/Rinse after every use