Sign up for restock notifications!
Keep covered, keep moving
Dirt in your boot is a bugger. Prickles, gravel or water, even worse. That’s when you need the advanced protection of Kaiwaka Gaiters. Waterproof, windproof and ready for action, they slip securely and comfortably over your footwear, to form an insulating, protective barrier and keep your feet dry, clean, debris-free and cosy.
- Ankle-length design, for ease of fit and movement
- Sturdy elasticated seal around the ankle, keeping foreign objects out, and comfort in
- Heavy-duty domes to double the hold when you’re striding about
- Easy-seal Velcro up the front, for added protection
- Handy ‘no-slip’ bootlace hook, to keep the gaiter grounded
- Webbing loops as a backup, secure with extra cord under the boot arch
- Precision engineered from robust rip-stop 500D fabric
- 100% waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Quality construction, designed for long-lasting, hard-working wear
At Kaiwaka, we know what it means to work outdoors. That’s why we use the latest technology, toughest materials and smartest designs, to bring you fit-for-purpose, high performance wet weather gear and workwear that goes the extra mile. Endurance is not just a feature of our product, it’s the cornerstone of our brand.
CARE & SIZE GUIDE
- Hand or machine wash up to 40°C (max)
- Do not spin, drip dry only
- Do not dry clean, tumble dry or iron
- Do not use bleach and minimise detergent
- Do not store away damp