Stormforce Blue Bib Overtrousers
Twin-skin technology, rainy-day reliability
When the weather’s rolling in and you need to brace yourself, you can count on these advanced twin-skin, waterproof bib pants to deliver 100% wind and rain-proofing, unrestricted mobility, and all-day comfort. Precision engineered for the marine environment. Braving wave, after wave, after wave.
- All in one design, for a relaxed and seamless fit
- Heavy duty webbing and fully adjustable, elasticated braces, with industrial side release buckles
- Watertight internal chest pocket with Velcro closure, and two large side pockets, fully lined and corner-reinforced for extra strength
- Tailored double-welded crutch seam, for ease of movement and added reinforcement
- Heavy duty domes at the ankles, to keep wet and dirt out, and give a snug closure over boots
- Cut away heel, to stop the trouser leg from getting caught under footwear
- Unique twin-skin technology, offering a double layer of protection
- Precision engineered from robust 600D rip-stop fabric
- Quality construction, designed for long-lasting, hard-working wea
- High frequency welded seams, making the inner liner 100% waterproof, windproof and breathable
The outer fabric has a waterproof rating of 20,000mm, with a breathability rating of 10,000mm/m2-24 hours. Which is laminated to a waterproof and breathable liner, and a 40D Tricot backer.
Custom-crafted for boaties and fishermen, the Kaiwaka Stormforce Blue range of wet weather and commercial fishing raingear is known for its high performance on the high seas. Utterly dependable, this is the gold standard for heavy-duty outdoor protection in the toughest marine conditions, keeping you warm, dry and comfortable onboard. Guaranteed 100% windproof + 100% waterproof + unique twin-skin technology + fit-for-purpose design + breathable + flexible + seam sealed + proudly made in New Zealand.
CARE & SIZE GUIDE
- Hand or machine wash up to 40°C (max)
- Do not spin, drip dry only
- Do not dry clean, tumble dry or iron
- Do not use bleach and minimise detergent
- Do not store away damp