Stormforce Workmate Overtrousers
Sign up for restock notifications!
Twin-skin technology - works hard, wears easy
This exceptional pair of waterproof pants bring together innovative materials, quality construction and high-tech, twin-skin design. The fabric layers are lightweight, for ease of movement, yet heavy duty when it comes to wind, rain, hail and storm-proofing. Hard-wearing workwear at its best.
- Easy stretch elastic/webbed waistband with non-slip step-lock fastener
- Two side pockets, corner-reinforced for extra strength
- Double welded crutch seam, for a no-pinch, added reinforcement fit
- Heavy duty domes at the ankles, to keep wet and dirt out, and give a snug closure over boots
- Cut away heel, to stop the trouser leg from getting caught under footwear
- Unique twin-skin technology, offering a double layer of wind and rain-proof protection
- Outer layer precision engineered from robust 600D rip-stop fabric
- Cosy microfleece inner lining for added warmth and breathability
- Quality construction, designed for long-lasting, hard-working wear
- High frequency welded / sealed seams for a strong, steadfast seal
- The outer fabric has a waterproof rating of 20,000mm, with a breathability rating of 10,000mm/m2-24 hours. Which is laminated to a waterproof and breathable liner, and a 40D Tricot backer
Loyal on land and sea, the Stormforce Workmate range of outdoor workwear is quality-designed and custom-constructed with tradies and fishermen in mind. Built to tough it out, match your grit and have your back whatever the weather’s doing, this is the ultimate in high tech, high viz protection, offering supreme weatherproofing, comfort and on- and off-the-job style. Guaranteed 100% windproof + 100% waterproof + unique twin-skin technology + fit-for-purpose design + breathable + flexible + proudly made in New Zealand.
CARE & SIZE GUIDE
- Hand or machine wash up to 40°C (max)
- Do not spin, drip dry only
- Do not dry clean, tumble dry or iron
- Do not use bleach and minimise detergent
- Do not store away damp