Sign up for restock notifications!
Triple-layer protection, comfort gone wild
Outdoors people love a good bush shirt. And this one’s especially good, as it’s crafted to the highest standards, with practicality, breathability and comfort in mind. Lightweight and easy to wear, yet hard out when it comes to weather protection. Your outdoors hooded fleece staple, for on the farm, out fishing, hiking or hunting, or into the bush and beyond.
- Practical thigh-length, elongated design for coverage where you need it
- Fully lined weatherproof hood, with snug-fit drawstring and toggle adjustment
- Advanced peak design, for ease of movement and unrestricted peripheral vision
- Heavy-duty two-way zipper, take it from the top-down or bottom-up
- Double storm flap over zip with heavy-duty brass metal dome fasteners
- Internal wrist cuffs in sleeves for a secure, comfortable, waterproof seal
- External chest pocket with flap and Velcro closure, plus two lined hip pockets
- High spec triple-layered fabric, starting with an advanced microfleece outer, backed with a PU windproof layer, which is bonded to an internal layer of microfleece.
- Breathable rating 5,500gm/m2-24hr
- Membrane waterproof rating 10,000mm (excludes seams)
- Superior wind and water-resistance
- Warm, lightweight and breathable
- Four-way mechanical stretch, for ease of movement
- Quality construction, designed for long-lasting, hard-working wear
Life is good when you’re outdoors. And it’s even better when you’re wearing the right gear. So say hello to Kaiwaka Weathershield. Our ‘triple layer’ all-weather fleece jacket range - built for work and play, in the paddock, on a boat, up a mountain or out there, in the wild. The name says it all; outdoor clothing that offers a high tech, high spec protective shield between you the elements. Classic Kaiwaka quality you can count on: wind and water resistant + breathable + proudly made in New Zealand.
- Hand or machine wash up to 40°C (max)
- Do not spin, drip dry only
- Do not dry clean, tumble dry or iron
- Do not use bleach or detergent
- Do not store away damp