Leggings Merino Base layer
Sign up for restock notifications!
The underlayer that over-achieves
Ergonomically engineered for active comfort, these merino leggings are designed for minimum bulk and maximum performance. Keeping you fresh and on the move for longer, they’re the perfect year-round choice for warmth, wicking, breathability and natural odour control. Teamed with a long or short sleeve merino, you’re set to go.
- Built for layering, super comfy fit
- Easy elasticated waistband
- Flat locked seams; no rubbing, no bunching
- Roomy sleeves for easy manoeuvrability
- Generous length, no riding up
- Quality-crafted from 175GSM high performance fabric
- 5M (micron) content: 82% Merino, 12% Nylon, 6% Spandex
- NZ-sourced Merino wool / Responsible Wool Standard (RWS) approved
- Moisture wicking, fast drying
- Naturally breathable and anti-microbial (odour-free)
- Easy care maintenance: fully machine washable, dries overnight
- Retains shape and good looks, even after repeated use
At Kaiwaka, we’re known for our industry-leading outdoor clothing, with 95% of our range being designed, tested, and made in New Zealand. Our Merino Base layers are no exception; quality-crafted from 100% NZ-sourced, RWS certified* merino wool, and expertly engineered for the ultimate in active next-to-skin comfort. This is next level layering. If it carries the Kaiwaka name, you can be sure it’s built to work, made to last.
Ideal for: Agriculture, Horticulture, Contractors, Construction, Marine, Hiking and Hunting
* Wool sourced and fabric manufactured under the Responsible Wool Standard (RWS)
- Hand or machine wash up to 40°C (max)
- Drip dry only
- Do not tumble dry or iron
- Do not use bleach or detergent