Stormforce Bib Overtrousers
Sign up for restock notifications!
Twin-skin technology, all-in-one comfort
No need to mind the gap, these classic weatherproof bib pants will keep you clean, warm and dry from top to toe, even in the toughest conditions. Innovative twin-skin technology meets ingenious all-in-one design, for 100% wind and rain-proofing, and total breathable comfort.
- All-in-one design, with easy-adjust elasticated braces, for a relaxed and seamless fit
- Watertight internal chest pocket with Velcro closure, and two large hip pockets, fully lined and corner-reinforced for extra strength
- Tailored crutch insert, for a no pinch, maximum movement, added reinforcement fit
- Heavy duty domes at the ankles, to keep wet and dirt out, and give a snug closure over boots
- Cut away heel, to stop the trouser leg from getting caught under footwear
- Unique twin-skin technology, offering a double layer of protection
- Precision engineered from robust 500D rip-stop fabric
- DWR coated to actively repel water and dirt
- Quality construction, designed for long-lasting, hard-working wear
- High frequency welded seams, making the inner liner 100% waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Outer layer has a waterproof rating of 15,000 mm, with a breathable rating of 5,000gm/m2-24hrs. Which is bonded to an inner liner which is also 100% waterproof and breathable
The Kaiwaka Stormforce range of wet weather gear is born of grassroots knowledge, hands-on experience and full-on respect for the land. Kaiwaka pioneered the development of twin-skin technology, and his high performance workwear is designed by farmers, for farmers. 100% guaranteed to keep you protected and keep you going, no matter how much wind, rain, mud or muck comes your way. Performance-wise, Stormforce is a force of nature: 100% windproof + 100% waterproof + unique twin-skin technology + breathable + durable.
- Hand or machine wash up to 40°C (max)
- Do not spin, drip dry only
- Do not dry clean, tumble dry or iron
- Do not use bleach and minimise detergent
- Do not store away damp