Stormforce Blue Short Sleeve Jacket
Sign up for restock notifications!
Twin-skin technology, comfortable to the core
A practical take on our twin-skin parka, this high spec short sleeve rain jacket with cosy fleece lining is designed for maximum manoeuvrability while keeping the core warm. 100% wind and rain-proof, comfortable and breathable. Built to withstand the worst of weather at sea.
- Fully lined storm-proof hood with drawstring and toggle adjustment (folds away when not needed)
- Rigid peak design for easy movement and unrestricted peripheral vision
- Raised collar for improved comfort, protecting the neck from the weather
- Short sleeves, offering upper arm protection without restriction
- Heavy-duty two-way zipper, take it from the top-down or bottom-up
- Easy seal, reinforced Velcro storm flap over zip
- Watertight pockets; one internal and one external chest pocket with flap and Velcro closure (to carry the essentials) and two at the waist (for when your hands need warming up)
- Front cutaway design reduces bulk, and allows for easy movement
- Long tail flap adds warmth and rear-end weather protection
- High viz reflective strip, putting your safety first
- Unique twin-skin technology, offering a double layer of wind and rain-proof protection
- Outer layer precision engineered from robust 600D rip-stop fabric
- Inner fleece lining for added warmth and breathability
- Quality construction, designed for long-lasting, hard-working wear
- High frequency welded / sealed seams for a strong, steadfast seal
The outer fabric has a waterproof rating of 20,000mm, with a breathability rating of 10,000mm/m2-24 hours. Which is laminated to a waterproof and breathable liner, and a 40D Tricot backer.
Custom-crafted for boaties and fishermen, the Kaiwaka Stormforce Blue range of wet weather and commercial fishing raingear is known for its high performance on the high seas. Utterly dependable, this is the gold standard for heavy-duty outdoor protection in the toughest marine conditions, keeping you warm, dry and comfortable onboard. Guaranteed 100% windproof + 100% waterproof + unique twin-skin technology + fit-for-purpose design + breathable + flexible + seam sealed + proudly made in New Zealand.
CARE & SIZE GUIDE
- Hand or machine wash up to 40°C (max)
- Do not spin, drip dry only
- Do not dry clean, tumble dry or iron
- Do not use bleach and minimise detergent
- Do not store away damp