Sign up for restock notifications!
Twin-skin technology, take the weather in your stride
The original twin-skin waterproof trousers, and the perfect accompaniment to our epic Stormforce parka or winter jacket, this high performance pair offers 100% wind and rain-proofing, without cramping your style. Ease of movement, breathability and comfort are legendary features of the Stormforce range.
- Easy stretch elastic/webbed waistband with non-slip step-lock fastener
- Two weather-tight hip pockets, fully lined and corner-reinforced for extra strength
- Tailored crutch insert, for a no pinch, maximum movement, added reinforcement fit
- Heavy duty domes at the ankles, to keep wet and dirt out, and give a snug closure over boots
- Cut away heel, to stop the trouser leg from getting caught under footwear
- Unique twin-skin technology, offering a double layer of protection
- Precision engineered from robust 500D rip-stop fabric
- DWR coated to actively repel water and dirt
- Quality construction, designed for long-lasting, hard-working wear
- High frequency welded seams, making the inner liner 100% waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Outer layer has a waterproof rating of 15,000 mm, with a breathable rating of 5,000gm/m2-24hrs
- Which is bonded to an inner liner which is also 100% waterproof and breathable
The Kaiwaka Stormforce range of wet weather gear is born of grassroots knowledge, hands-on experience and full-on respect for the land. Kaiwaka pioneered the development of twin-skin technology, and his high performance workwear is designed by farmers, for farmers. 100% guaranteed to keep you protected and keep you going, no matter how much wind, rain, mud or muck comes your way. Performance-wise, Stormforce is a force of nature: 100% windproof + 100% waterproof + unique twin-skin technology + breathable + durable.
CARE & SIZE GUIDE
- Hand or machine wash up to 40°C (max)
- Do not spin, drip dry only
- Do not dry clean, tumble dry or iron
- Do not use bleach and minimise detergent
- Do not store away damp