Sign up for restock notifications!
Thrash them, they like it
You’ll be standing tall in the field and the shed thanks to a revolutionary outer layer that combines the lightweight flexibility of our Sealtex range, with the hard-wearing oil, fat and chemical resistance of Dairytex. 100% rugged, robust and weatherproof. Match these waterproof pants with an Agtex Parka, and the elements won’t stand a chance.
- Easy stretch elastic/webbed waistband with non-slip stop lock fastener
- Two handy side entry pockets for access to your trouser pocket
- Reinforced knee patches, for extra padding and added strength
- Heavy duty domes at the ankles, to keep wet and dirt out, and give a snug closure over boots
- Developed to be super lightweight, flexible and abrasive resistant
- Outer layer is designed to resist not just wind and water, but also oil, fat and chemicals
- Quality construction, designed for long-lasting, hard-working wear
- High frequency welded seams, making the garment 100% waterproof, windproof and comfortable
- Waterproof rating of 10,000mm
Working the land is tough enough, without your gear packing it in. But no danger of that, with Kaiwaka’s latest range of super-durable outdoor wet weather gear, Agtex. Designed and refined by farmers, for farmers, in our very own (wet and muddy) backyard, this rugged workwear is a relief and a revolution; combining the best in lightweight, high tech materials with practical, hardwearing design. Give it heaps – it can take it! 100% oil, fat and chemical resistant + 100% windproof + 100% waterproof + flexible + durable + proudly made in New Zealand.
- Hand or machine wash up to 40°C (max)
- Do not spin, drip dry only
- Do not dry clean, tumble dry or iron
- Do not use bleach and minimise detergent
- Do not store away damp
- Wash/rinse after every use with warm water