Stormforce Blue Sleeveless Vest
Sign up for restock notifications!
Twin-skin technology, performance-focused workwear
Sometimes sleeves get in the way. But with an advanced twin-skin vest like this, you’ll enjoy cover where you need it, and unrestricted movement where you don’t. 100% wind and rain-proof, totally breathable. Trusted wet weather protection, to see you right over the long haul.
- Fleece lined for added warmth and comfort
- Raised collar, keeping the neck protected
- Heavy-duty, water-resistant, full length front zipper
- Watertight pockets; one at the chest with zip closure, and two at the side
- Front cutaway design reduces bulk, and allows for easy movement
- Long tail flap adds warmth and rear-end weather protection
- High viz reflective strip, putting your safety first
- Unique twin-skin technology, offering a double layer of protection
- Precision engineered from robust 600D rip-stop fabric
- Quality construction, designed for long-lasting, hard-working wea
- High frequency welded seams, making the inner liner 100% waterproof, windproof and breathable
The outer fabric has a waterproof rating of 20,000mm, with a breathability rating of 10,000mm/m2-24 hours. Which is laminated to a waterproof and breathable liner, and a 40D Tricot backer.
Custom-crafted for boaties and fishermen, the Kaiwaka Stormforce Blue range of wet weather and commercial fishing raingear is known for its high performance on the high seas. Utterly dependable, this is the gold standard for heavy-duty outdoor protection in the toughest marine conditions, keeping you warm, dry and comfortable onboard. Guaranteed 100% wind resistant + 100% waterproof + unique twin-skin technology + fit-for-purpose design + breathable + flexible + seam sealed
CARE & SIZE GUIDE
- Hand or machine wash up to 40°C (max)
- Do not spin, drip dry only
- Do not dry clean, tumble dry or iron
- Do not use bleach and minimise detergent
- Do not store away damp