Stormforce Lady of the Land Parka
Sign up for restock notifications!
Twin-skin technology, a winner in the wet
Looking good and ready for action, this top-selling twin-skin women’s waterproof jacket offers unbeatable performance, total reliability, and unstoppable protection in the wet. The tailoring, design, functionality and quality are technically brilliant. 100% wind-proof, rain-proof, and breathable.
- Form-fitting cut, thigh-length design, elongated protection in all the right places
- Full-face storm-proof collar and hood, with drawstring and toggle adjustment
- Improved peak design for ease of movement and unrestricted peripheral vision
- Heavy duty two-way zipper, take it from the top-down or bottom-up
- Double storm flap over zip with heavy duty brass metal dome fasteners
- Internal waterproof chest zip pocket to carry the essentials (phone, sunnies, wallet etc)
- Internal wrist cuffs in sleeves for a secure, comfortable, waterproof seal
- Two generous waterproof storage pockets
- Unique twin-skin technology, offering a double layer of protection
Precision engineered from robust 500D rip-stop fabric
- DWR coated to actively repel water and dirt
- Quality construction, designed for long-lasting, hard-working wear
- High frequency welded seams, making the inner liner 100% waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Outer layer has a waterproof rating of 15,000 mm, with a breathable rating of 5,000gm/m2-24hrs.
- Which is bonded to an inner liner which is also 100% waterproof and breathable
The Kaiwaka Stormforce Lady Of The Land range of wet weather gear is born of grassroots knowledge, hands-on experience and full-on respect for the land. Kaiwaka pioneered the development of twin-skin technology, and this high performance workwear is designed by farmers, for farmers (specifically, the female kind). 100% guaranteed to keep you protected and keep you going, no matter how much wind, rain, mud or muck comes your way. Performance-wise, Stormforce is a force of nature: 100% windproof + 100% waterproof + unique twin-skin technology + fit-for-purpose design + breathable + seam sealed + durable.
CARE & SIZE GUIDE
- Hand or machine wash up to 40°C (max)
- Do not spin, drip dry only
- Do not dry clean, tumble dry or iron
- Do not use bleach and minimise detergent
- Do not store away damp