Stormforce Lady of the Land Winter Jacket
Kaiwaka Stormforce Lady of the Land Winter Jacket
A woman’s got to do what a woman’s got to do. Sometimes that means working outdoors in the New Zealand equivalent of a monsoon, except many degrees colder and a whole lot windier.
Working outside when it’s bucketing down isn’t nearly so bad when your jacket’s got your back (and your front, arms and head). Whether you’re out there for just an hour or need to commit for the whole day, this Stormforce women’s outdoor jacket is on your side every step of the way.
We’ve put our heart and soul into our winter jacket for women
When it comes to constructing wet weather gear that won’t let you down, we know what we’re doing. Our unique Twin-Skin technology involves an outer layer of 100% waterproof ripstop fabric with sealed seams and an inner liner of breathable waterproof material with welded seams. We seal and weld our seams, because it’s the only way to keep H2O out.
What’s really amazing about our waterproofing technology is its breathability. While you’re walking, running, lifting, riding and lugging stuff around, the warmth and moisture you’re generating can escape to the outside. That’s cool.
Women’s waterproof clothing that fits
There’s a reason our winter jackets aren’t unisex. We want them to fit properly. So even on the most unlovely day, you’re going to look a lot lovelier that you would wearing a bloke’s jacket.
We also think you’re going to like the detail our designers have specified for this style: a double-storm flap protecting the two-way zip closure; a lined weatherproof hood with a peak that preserves your peripheral vision; and a drawstring with toggles to deal with heavy gusts and horizontal rain.
Kaiwaka clothing designers are also very fond of pockets. Count them - not two, not three…but five pockets in this high quality outdoor jacket for women. There’s an internal chest pocket for your phone and lip balm; side pockets for your hands; and giant front pockets for everything else a Lady of the Land needs for a successful day of coping with emergencies and ticking off the to-do list.
An unbeatable list of outdoor clothing features
- Unique Twin-Skin technology for 100% waterproofing
- Outer layer of ripstop fabric for durability and long life
- Inner lining layer that’s waterproof and breathable
- All seams are either high frequency welded or sealed
- Waterproof and breathable fleece lining
- Heavy duty two-way zipper – have the top down or bottom up, depending on conditions
- Double storm flap over the zip with brass metal dome fasteners
- Lined weatherproof hood with drawstring & toggle adjustment
- Improved peak design that supports excellent peripheral vision
- One internal chest zip pocket with flap and velcro closure for your phone and wallet
- Two hand pockets in the side
- Two large storage pockets on the front
- Front shortened design reduces bulk and won’t restrict movement
- Long tail flap for extra warmth and rear-end weather protection
- Comfortable and waterproof internal wrist cuffs in sleeves
- Thin reflector tape for style & safety
All Stormforce products sold in New Zealand & Australia are made in New Zealand ( Excluded vests)