Stormforce Winter Jacket
Sign up for restock notifications!
Twin-skin technology, layer up the protection
A high spec version of our twin-skin classic, this top-of-the-line waterproof jacket is designed to take on the gnarliest days. Don’t let the tough exterior fool you, it’s a softy at heart. With full fleece lining, 100% wind, rain and weather-proofing - unbeatable protection from the cold.
- Fully lined weatherproof hood, with drawstring and toggle adjustment
- Improved peak design for ease of movement and unrestricted peripheral vision
- Heavy-duty two-way zipper, take it from the top-down or bottom-up
- Double storm flap over zip with heavy duty brass metal dome fasteners
- Internal chest zip pocket with flap to carry the essentials (phone, wallet etc)
- Internal wrist cuffs in sleeves for a secure, comfortable, waterproof seal
- Hand pockets at the side, and two large waterproof storage pockets on the front
- Front cutaway design reduces bulk, and allows for unrestricted movement
- Long tail flap adds warmth and rear-end weather protection
- Unique twin-skin technology, offering a double layer of protection
- Outer layer precision engineered from robust 500D rip-stop fabric
- DWR coated to actively repel water and dirt
- Inner fleece lining that’s 100% waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Quality construction, designed for long-lasting, hard-working wear
- High frequency welded / sealed seams for a strong, steadfast seal
- Outer layer has a waterproof rating of 15,000 mm, with a breathable rating of 5,000gm/m2-24hrs.
- Which is bonded to an inner liner which is also 100% waterproof and breathable
The Kaiwaka Stormforce range of wet weather gear is born of grassroots knowledge, hands-on experience and full-on respect for the land. Kaiwaka pioneered the development of twin-skin technology, and this high performance workwear is designed by farmers, for farmers. 100% guaranteed to keep you protected and keep you going, no matter how much wind, rain, mud or muck comes your way. Performance-wise, Stormforce is a force of nature: 100% windproof + 100% waterproof + unique twin-skin technology + breathable + durable.
CARE & SIZE GUIDE
- Hand or machine wash up to 40°C (max)
- Do not spin, drip dry only
- Do not dry clean, tumble dry or iron
- Do not use bleach and minimise detergent
- Do not store away damp