Tufflex Flame Retardant Parka
The Kaiwaka Tufflex FR/AS Hi Viz range is designed for people working in environments where anti-static and flame retardant protection is required.Tufflex FR/AS is a unique European fabric specially designed for the rugged outdoors, proven to be very successful in the commercial industry due to its flexible, tear resistant and lightweight qualities.Your comfort and protection in the harshest weather is assured.
Garments comply with: TTMC-W
Fabrics: AS/NZS 1906.4:2010
Garment Design: AS/NZS 4602:2011
Antistatic - EN1149
Flame Retardant - ENISO14116
- Unique full face stormproof hood with drawstring and toggle adjustment, with peak design giving excellent peripheral vision.
- YKK heavy duty two way zipper.
- Double stormflap over zip
- Two large waterproof storage pockets.
- Comfortable, waterproof internal wrist cuffs.
- Reflective tape - belt, brace, tail and cuffs
- No metal domes,compliant with FR standards
- All seams are high frequency welded making the garment 100% waterproof.