Tufflex Hi- Viz Winter Jacket
Sign up for restock notifications!
Layer up the safety and comfort
This winter-weight, high vis safety jacket offers all the practicality and safety of our Tufflex Hi-Viz Parka, but with an added layer of comfort. Purpose-built for commercial use, it features a cosy fleece lining, 100% wind, rain and weather-proofing, easy-wear flexibility and breathability.
- Fully fleece lined, for supreme warmth and comfort
- Full-face collar and hood with drawstring and toggle adjustment
- Rigid peak design for ease of movement and unrestricted peripheral vision
- Reflective tape on belt, brace and cuffs, putting visibility and safety first
- Heavy duty, easy-grip YKK two-way zipper, take it from the top-down or bottom-up
- Double storm flap over zip with heavy-duty brass metal dome fasteners
- Watertight pockets: one internal and one external chest pocket with flap and Velcro closure, two hand pockets on the side for warmth
- Internal wrist cuffs in sleeves for a secure, comfortable, waterproof seal
- Front cutaway design reduces bulk, and allows for unrestricted movement
- Long tail flap adds warmth and rear-end weather protection
- Garment compliance: Day/Night use
- Fabric compliance: AS/NZS 1906.4:2010
- Garment design: AS/NZS 4602:1: 2011
- Precision engineered from robust Tufflex European fabric
- 100% weatherproof and flexible
- Material Waterproof rating 20,000mm
- Superior tear resistant, oil and chemical resistant qualities
- Quality construction, designed for long-lasting, hard-working wear
- High frequency welded seams for advanced waterproofing
If you are looking for high vis waterproof safety apparel that puts safety first, but also prioritises comfort, quality and durability, Kaiwaka Tufflex is for you. This weatherproof workwear pushes the boundaries of innovation, with advanced fabric technology, fit-for-purpose design and commercial-grade manufacturing expertise. Whatever the work site or weather throws your way, Tufflex ticks the boxes + safety approved + 100% wind and waterproof + abrasion resistant + flexible + no split seam lifetime guarantee.
Ideal for Agricultural, Horticultural, Forestry, Contractors and Construction.
CARE & SIZE GUIDE
- Hand or machine wash up to 40°C (max)
- Do not spin, drip dry only
- Do not dry clean, tumble dry or iron
- Do not use bleach and minimise detergent
- Do not store away damp