Tufflex TTMC Overtrousers
Sign up for restock notifications!
Superior comfort, advanced protection
Expertly form-fitted and easy to wear, these waterproof pants are designed to keep you safe on the move, comfortable, and productive. Teamed with our ever-popular Tufflex TTMC-W Parka, these high vis overtrousers offer complete coverage in terms of workplace safety and weather protection.
- Easy stretch elastic waistband, for a relaxed and seamless fit
- High viz reflector strip on lower legs, putting safety and visibility first
- Two weather-tight side entry pockets, corner-reinforced for extra strength
- Reinforced crotch seam, double welded for ease of movement and strength
- Waterproof storm cuffs in the base of the legs, for added weather protection
- Garment compliance: TTMC-W17
- Fabric compliance: AS/NZS 1906.4:2010 - for Day/Night use
- Garment design: AS/NZS 4602:1: 2011 + AMDT No.1 : Nov 2016
- Precision engineered from robust Tufflex European fabric
- 100% weatherproof and flexible
- Superior tear resistant, oil and chemical resistant qualities
- Quality construction, designed for long-lasting, hard-working wear
- High frequency welded seams for advanced waterproofing
If you are looking for high vis waterproof safety apparel that puts safety first, but also prioritises comfort, quality and durability, Kaiwaka Tufflex is for you. This weatherproof workwear pushes the boundaries of innovation, with advanced fabric technology, fit-for-purpose design and commercial-grade manufacturing expertise. Whatever the work site or weather throws your way, Tufflex ticks the boxes + safety approved + 100% wind and waterproof + abrasion resistant + flexible + no split seam lifetime guarantee + proudly made in New Zealand.
Ideal for Agricultural, Horticultural, Contractors and Construction.
CARE & SIZE GUIDE
- Hand or machine wash up to 40°C (max)
- Do not spin, drip dry only
- Do not dry clean, tumble dry or iron
- Do not use bleach and minimise detergent
- Do not store away damp