Tufflex Hi-Viz Parka
Sign up for restock notifications!
Setting the standard in safety
Amp up the protection and minimise risk, in this high tech, high spec, high viz safety jacket. Lightweight and easy to wear. Yet with heavy duty features like rugged tear and abrasion resistance, oil and chemical resistance, full safety compliance and (of course) 100% weatherproofing.
- Full-face collar and hood with drawstring and toggle adjustment
- Rigid peak design for ease of movement and unrestricted peripheral vision
- Reflective tape on belt, brace, cuffs and across the back, putting safety and visibility first
- Heavy duty, easy-grip YKK two-way zipper, take it from the top-down or bottom-up
- Double storm flap over zip with heavy-duty brass metal dome fasteners
- Two large waterproof storage pockets, loads of room for the essentials
- Internal wrist cuffs in sleeves for a secure, comfortable, waterproof seal
- Garment compliance: Day/Night use
- Fabric compliance: AS/NZS 1906.4:2010
- Garment design: AS/NZS 4602:1: 2011
- Precision engineered from robust Tufflex European fabric
- 100% weatherproof and flexible
- Material Waterproof rating 20,000mm
- Superior tear resistant, oil and chemical resistant qualities
- Quality construction, designed for long-lasting, hard-working wear
- High frequency welded seams for advanced waterproofing
If you are looking for high vis waterproof safety apparel that puts safety first, but also prioritises comfort, quality and durability, Kaiwaka Tufflex is for you. This weatherproof workwear pushes the boundaries of innovation, with advanced fabric technology, fit-for-purpose design and commercial-grade manufacturing expertise. Whatever the work site or weather throws your way, Tufflex ticks the boxes + safety approved + 100% wind and waterproof + abrasion resistant + flexible + no split seam lifetime guarantee + proudly made in New Zealand.
Ideal for Agricultural, Horticultural, Forestry, Contractors and Construction.
CARE & SIZE GUIDE
- Hand or machine wash up to 40°C (max)
- Do not spin, drip dry only
- Do not dry clean, tumble dry or iron
- Do not use bleach and minimise detergent
- Do not store away damp