Tufflex TTMC Sleeveless Vest
Sign up for restock notifications!
Comfort-wise great, safety-wise brilliant
This high spec, high vis waterproof safety vest is built to be worn again and again, without wear or tear. Fully safety compliant, 100% wind and rain-proof, and totally comfortable– it offers trusted wet weather protection and visibility where you need it, unrestricted manoeuvrability where you don’t.
- Fleece lined for added warmth and comfort
- Raised collar, keeping the neck protected
- Reflective tape on belt, brace and tail flap, putting visibility and safety first
- Heavy-duty, water-resistant, YKK full length front zipper
- Watertight pockets; one at the chest with zip closure, and two at the side
- Front cutaway design reduces bulk, and allows for easy movement
- Long tail flap adds warmth and rear-end weather protection
- Garment compliance: TTMC-W17
- Fabric compliance: AS/NZS 1906.4:2010 - for Day/Night use
- Garment design: AS/NZS 4602:1: 2011 + AMDT No.1 : Nov 2016
- Precision engineered from robust Tufflex European fabric
- 100% weatherproof and flexible Outer
- Warm Sherpa lining
- Superior tear resistant, oil and chemical resistant qualities
- Quality construction, designed for long-lasting, hard-working wear
- High frequency welded seams for advanced waterproofing
If you are looking for high vis waterproof safety apparel that puts safety first, but also prioritises comfort, quality and durability, Kaiwaka Tufflex is for you. This weatherproof workwear pushes the boundaries of innovation, with advanced fabric technology, fit-for-purpose design and commercial-grade manufacturing expertise. Whatever the work site or weather throws your way, Tufflex ticks the boxes + safety approved + 100% wind and waterproof + abrasion resistant + flexible + no split seam lifetime guarantee + proudly made in New Zealand.
Ideal for Agricultural, Horticultural, Contractors and Construction.
CARE & SIZE GUIDE
- Hand or machine wash up to 40°C (max)
- Do not spin, drip dry only
- Do not dry clean, tumble dry or iron
- Do not use bleach and minimise detergent
- Do not store away damp