Tufflon Fishermans Bib Overtrousers
Sign up for restock notifications!
Be seen, be safe, at sea
Need rugged, reliable weather protection? Then don’t let these ones get away! Top quality bib overtrousers, designed to last and last – not only 100% wind and waterproof, but also fish fat and oil resistant, totally form-fitted, lightweight and easy to wear. Great teamed up with our Tufflon Parka.
- All-in-one design, for a comfortable, seamless fit
- Heavy duty webbing, elasticated braces with industrial side release buckles
- Large internal chest pocket, watertight storage for the essentials
- Internal storm cuff inside each leg with external Velcro adjustments
- High vis neon Yellow colourway, putting your safety first
- Precision engineered from robust Nylon fabric
- Wind and waterproof, fish oil and cleaning chemical resistant
- Lightweight and flexible
- Waterproof lining
- Quality construction, designed for long-lasting, hard-working wear
- High frequency welded seams, for a sturdy, watertight seal
Anyone who knows the ocean, knows it’s not always smooth sailing. Which is why you need Kaiwaka Tufflon on board. This is extra-tough, super-resilient wet weather gear, crafted to the highest marine-grade standards, incorporating the latest waterproofing technology, and designed to withstand the roughest, most turbulent conditions at sea. 100% weatherproof, comfortable and durable. Add high vis into the mix, and your protection is assured. All workwear carries a lifetime warranty against faulty fabrics and workmanship + free ‘no tears’ repair service + proudly made in New Zealand. Suited to commercial fishing crews, casual anglers, yachties and offshore workers.
CARE & SIZE GUIDE
- Hand or machine wash up to 40°C (max)
- Do not spin, drip dry only
- Do not dry clean, tumble dry or iron
- Do not use bleach and minimise detergent
- Do not store away damp
- Turn garment inside out and hang up to dry at the end of each day